CSFP Orientation for New States
This page provides links to resources created in 2015 to assist new states in the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP).
- CSFP Welcome Packet
- CSFP Overview: Program History, Legislation, Regulations, Policy
- Caseload Allocation Process and Caseload Management
- CSFP Food Ordering and Inventory Management
- Web-Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) for CSFP
- CSFP Inventory Management and the CSFP Inventory Calculator
- Nutrition and Older Adults:
- Part I - The Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010: Overview and Key Recommendations
- Part II - What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl: The USDA foods Fact Sheets and Recipe Search Database (please note: as of 2019 the USDA Mixing Bowl has been updated to Choose MyPlate and the USDA Foods Product Information Sheets for Household Programs, including CSFP, can be found at this link).
- Civil Rights Training for New CSFP States
- Food Programs Reporting System (FPRS): FNS-153 and FNS-191 Reports
- FNS Regional Office Role
- State and Local Agency Responsibilities