The resources on this page provide information about the Agricultural Marketing Service, the agency responsible for procuring USDA Foods. The links provided will help in determining where your USDA Foods are sourced:
Agricultural Marketing Service Resources
- Selling Food to USDA - This site provides up-to-date information on all AMS procurements including solicitations and specifications.
- USDA Vegetables, Fruit, & Tree Nuts
- USDA Dairy, Grain, & Oilseeds
- USDA Livestock, Poultry, & Fish
- Market News - Current information on prices, volume, and quality for a wide range of farm markets.
State of Origin Information
This report shows which USDA Foods products were purchased from each state. Although USDA is unable to provide state of origin information prior to ordering due to the competitive nature of the procurements, this report provides this retrospective look. If you are looking to support agricultural markets in your region, you can consider using this information to find out what products USDA often purchases from your state—keeping in mind that future procurements may not follow these trends. Remember, all USDA Foods are 100% American grown and are local to someone!
- Fiscal Year 2017
- Fiscal Year 2016
- Fiscal Year 2015
- Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2013
- Fiscal Year 2012
- Fiscal Year 2011
- USDA Foods: How to Get Your Product Considered - Guidelines for vendors or industry representatives interested in supplying products to USDA Foods.
- WBSCM Information - Information on WBSCM including crosswalks and newsletters.
- Delivery Order Status Reports - USDA Foods orders for the fiscal year including the sold to state and vendor name.
- USDA Foods Processing - Resources related to USDA Foods processing.
- NPA Approved Processors - Information on all processors with national agreements.