Food Distribution webinars and training present the basics and best practices for USDA Foods child nutrition and household programs to assist distributing agencies and recipient agencies in making the best use of their resources to provide healthy options to program participants.
- USDA Foods Basics (All Programs)
- Child Nutrition Programs (NSLP, CACFP)
- USDA Foods Processing (NSLP)
- Institute of Child Nutrition Online Training
- Household Programs (FDPIR, CSFP, TEFAP)
- Web Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM)