The FY2017 application submission period is now closed.
The purpose of this grant competition is to support efforts by State agencies and their community-based and faith-based partners to develop and implement:
- Simple SNAP application and eligibility determination systems; or
- Measures to improve access to SNAP benefits by eligible applicants.
Critical Dates for FY2017 Process and Technology Improvement Grants (PTIG)
April 18, 2017
May 3 & 9, 2017
June 19, 2017
Applications due to Grants.gov
By September 20, 2017
Who May Apply
- The 53 State agencies that administer the SNAP
- State or local governments
- Agencies providing health or welfare services
- Public health or educational entities
- Private nonprofit entities such as community-based or faith-based organizations, food banks, or other emergency feeding organizations.
Funding and Duration
Application for Federal Assistance Forms
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance
- SF-424A Budget Information
- SF-424B Assurances - Non-Construction Programs
- SF-LLL Certification/Disclosure Requirements Related to Lobbying