PART 272—SNAP Requirements for Participating State Agencies
- Part 271 contains general information, definitions, and other material applicable to all parts of this subchapter.
- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing state agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 273 describes the eligibility criteria to be applied by state agencies and related processing requirements and standards.
- Part 274 provides requirements for the issuance of coupons to eligible households and establishes related issuance responsibilities.
- Part 275 sets forth guidelines for monitoring SNAP, analyzing the results and formulating corrective action.
- Part 276 establishes state agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of state agencies
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
§272.1 General terms and conditions.
§272.2 Plan of operation.
§272.3 Operating guidelines and forms.
§272.4 Program administration and personnel requirements.
§272.5 Program informational activities.
§272.6 Nondiscrimination compliance.
§272.7 Procedures for program administration in Alaska.
§272.8 State income and eligibility verification system.
§272.9 Approval of homeless meal providers.
§272.10 ADP/CIS Model Plan.
§272.11 Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) Program.
§272.12 Computer matching requirements.
§272.13 Prisoner verification system (PVS).
§272.14 Deceased matching system.
§272.15 Major changes in program design.
§272.16 National Directory of New Hires.