PART 283—SNAP Appeals of Quality Control (QC) Claims
- Part 271 contains general information, definitions, and other material applicable to all parts of this subchapter.
- Part 272 sets forth policies and procedures governing State agencies which participate in the program.
- Part 273 describes the eligibility criteria to be applied by State agencies and related processing requirements and standards.
- Part 274 provides requirements for the issuance of coupons to eligible households and establishes related issuance responsibilities.
- Part 275 sets forth guidelines for monitoring SNAP, analyzing the results and formulating corrective action.
- Part 276 establishes State agency liability and certain Federal sanctions.
- Part 277 outlines procedures for payment of administrative costs of State agencies.
- Part 282 provides guidelines for initiation, selection, and operation of demonstration, research, and evaluation projects.
- Part 283 provides policies for snap quality control claims.
- Part 284 provides for a nutrition assistance program for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
- Part 285 describes the general terms and conditions under which grant funds are provided to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
§283.4 Filing appeals for QC claims of $50,000 or more.
§283.5 Motion to dismiss.
§283.7 Procedures upon failure to file an answer.
§283.8 Rebuttal or amendment of appeal or answer.
§283.9 Withdrawal of appeal.
§283.10 Consent decision.
§283.11 Prehearing conference and procedure.
§283.14 Fees of witnesses.
§283.15 Procedure for hearing.
§283.16 Consolidation of issues.
§283.17 Post-hearing procedure.
§283.18 Motions and requests.
§283.20 Review by the Judicial Officer.
§283.21 Ex parte communications.
§283.22 Form; filing; service; proof of service; computation of time; and extensions of time.
§283.23 Procedural matters.
§283.24 Incorporation of procedures by reference.
§283.25 Filing appeals for QC claims of less than $50,000.
§283.26 Request that appeals be handled under procedures in subpart B for appeals of QC claims of $50,000 or more.
§283.27 Procedures upon failure to file an answer.
§283.29 Scheduling conference.
§283.30 Cross motions for summary judgment.
§283.31 Review of the record.
§283.32 ALJ's initial decision..