SNMCS Webinar Series - School Meal Costs and Foodservice Revenues
Starting in school year 2012-13, the school meal programs began to undergo widespread changes, including updated nutrition standards for meals, additional lunch reimbursement for meals that met the standards, and rules affecting the price charged for full-price lunches. The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study collected data in school year 2014–15 and was the first, comprehensive national assessment of the programs since these major reforms began.
This webinar focuses on meal cost estimates at the SFA level, which reflect costs for the typical or average SFA. The webinar also presents findings on total foodservice revenues at the SFA level, which includes revenues from all sources.
School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study Webinar Series on Study Findings
2. School Meal Program Operations
3. Meeting the Updated Nutrition Standards and the Nutritional Quality of School Lunches
4. School Meal Costs and Foodservice Revenues
5. Dietary Intakes of School Lunch Participants and Nonparticipants
6. Satisfaction with School Meals and Plate Waste