Team Nutrition provides nutrition education, meal pattern training, and technical assistance resources for state agencies administering the USDA child nutrition programs. Competitive Team Nutrition Training Grants are also available to state child nutrition agencies to support innovative training and nutrition education activities. State agencies may request printed Team Nutrition materials using the Team Nutrition order form or, for large quantities, by emailing TeamNutrition@usda.gov.
Team Nutrition Training Grants play an important role in helping state agencies deliver training and nutrition education that supports the USDA child nutrition programs.
Check out the Team Nutrition photo collection on Flickr! State agencies are invited to download and use these images as part of their Child Nutrition Program trainings and educational materials. All photos are property of USDA with unlimited rights to the use and redistribution of the images.
- Team Nutrition Training Grants
- Team Nutrition Training Grants Fiscal Year 2016 Highlights
- Team Nutrition Quizzes
- Team Nutrition Resources: Presentations for State Agencies
- Team Nutrition COVID-19 Resources
- Team Nutrition CACFP Organizations: Search by State and Download Report
- Team Nutrition Schools: Search by State and Download Report
- Team Nutrition E-Newsletter
- Institute of Child Nutrition’s State Sharing Center
- FNS Regional Offices