IFMS User Resources
Active IFMS users can access instructional materials, forms, and helpful references through the IFMS application. These materials are regularly updated to reflect the latest system changes with each release.
Note: In order to access these user resources (including hyperlinked topics), IFMS login is required.
IFMS Learning Academy
The IFMS Learning Academy is the main collection of user resources, which include manuals, quick reference guides, and practice exercises for each functional area in IFMS. To navigate to these files, access to IFMS is required. Users have the option to download a copy of the file(s) or view on screen.
- From any screen in IFMS, click on the Salesforce Help icon (question mark) in the upper right.
- In the Help & Training pop-up window, select the IFMS Learning Academy.
- Browse the list of published topics and select the item of interest.
- Click on the Related tab to view all available documents for the topic.
- Select any listed document to view it.
Commonly referenced topics include:
IFMS Resources Library
Additional helpful information for organizations who are using IFMS is available in a library of IFMS Resources. Documents include Hardware/Software Requirements, a form for requesting ITO User Account updates, and Generic Bar Codes.
To browse available files:
- From any screen in IFMS, click on the App Launcher icon (9 dots) on the left side.
- Search for or scroll to the Files app and click link to open.
- Select Libraries at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the IFMS Resources link.
- Select a document or folder to view.